Blue 3 Ply Disposable Protective Medical Grade Face Mask 20 Pack with Ear Loops (Medium) - Meltblown Middle Layer - Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ≥ 95%
- CE Certificate: EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR 2016/425 (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ≥ 95%
- Meltblown middle layer
- Sturdy, not fluffy, nice and thick, premium quality
- Breathable, eco-friendly, comfortable fit, convenient to use
- Elastic earloops
- Anti-droplet, anti-bacteria, anti-dust
- Size: 17.5cm x 9.5cm, one size fit most adults
- Colour: Blue
- Weight: 2.5g per mask
- Quantity: The package includes 20 premium quality 3 ply medical masks.
- Made from 25gsm non-woven polypropylene,
- Made of environment-friendly and breathable 3-layer non-woven material, moisture-proof, non-toxic, non-irritating, soft, and comfortable.
- Top (Blue) Layer - 25gsm Spunbonded Polypropylene
- Middle Layer - 25gsm Melt blown Polypropylene
- Bottom Layer Spunbonded Polypropylene
Masks provide Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of at least 95% from three layers of protection filtering harmful substances. Masks are designed to provide protection from airborne dust, germs, haze, allergens, smoke, spores, microorganisms, pollution, ash, pollen, garden materials, and odours.
Premium protection from airborne pathogens and pollution, and virus transmission from the wearer.
These comfortable skin-friendly filter face masks are great for daily commuters, bikers, general work and travelers in populated areas and cities.
These masks have a curved nose bar that is suitable for all face sizes and shapes, you and your family can feel safe with year round protection without sacrificing comfort, durability, or breathability as many other masks on the market do.
- Comfortable soft elastic earloops that eliminate pressure on the ears.
- The non dyed inner layer is soft and gentle to the skin.
- Elastic ear loops for a snug fit and to ensure the mask will remain in place during work, travel and conversation.
- Lightweight hypoallergenic face masks are incredibly comfortable even during extended periods of wear.
These masks can be used both indoor and outdoor at any time of year by children, adults, and the elderly. As well as to avoid illness, these can also be worn during work, whilst traveling, when interacting with others, in areas of pollution caused by wildfire or industry, during seasonal allergies, or when around construction sites.
Our medical use disposable face masks are produced with medical standards and with a CE Certificate.
Made of non-woven and melt-blown fabric, with filtration over 95%, it’s a must-have for daily protection of your loved ones
Muti-Function: Keep your mouth covered and protected from pollution, fluids, and dust with our Disposable Face Mask.
- Minimise the transfer of bacteria and particles, support infection control, and reduces the risk of infection.
- Promote high comfort and low air resistance to reduce irritating the wearer.
- Offer splash resistance, making them suitable for interventions with large amounts of fluid.
- Disposable medical or surgical face mask with strong durable elastic earloop
- Soft flexible nose piece permits individual facial adjustment
- Breathable, disposable, lightweight, comfortable, odourless, soft lining, latex and fiberglass free, non-irritating to the skin and fluid resistant, anti-dust, 3 layer protective mouth filter.
To get the best out of this mask, you need to put it on, wear it, and take it off correctly.
HOW TO USE OUR DISPOSABLE MEDICAL FACE MASKS:To get optimal use from each mask please follow these basic instructions:
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or wash your hands with soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with the mask making sure there are no gaps around the edges between the mask and your face.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap & water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use it.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap & water.
DISCLAIMER: The photo may be slightly different from actual item in terms of colour due to the lighting during the time of shooting the image or differences in monitor and screen display. Due to hygiene reasons and given the nature of the product, we do not accept returns if you have a change of mind.